This page, DCAMM Statewide Accessibility Initiative’s Program, is
- Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
DCAMM Statewide Accessibility Initiative’s Program
Planning for strategic ADA compliance:
- Evaluating whether agencies’ programs, services and facilities are non-discriminatory
- Setting priorities for policy changes, program access, and barrier removal
- Creating implementation plans that lay out compliance actions and capital funding needs
Ensuring accessibility compliance for all Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) projects:
- Assisting architects in understanding accessibility regulations
- Broaden awareness to include universal design principles
- Reviewing design and construction documents for compliance
- Developing creative and innovative solutions to promote accessibility
- Development of “best practices” to meet the needs of diverse users of Commonwealth programs and facilities
Training DCAMM staff, facility managers, and consultants to keep accessibility in mind in building design and operations
- Developing easy-to-use tools and resources
What would you like to do?
Learn about the DCAMM Statewide Accessibility Initiative
Learn about accessibility requirements for state facilities
Use compliance tools developed by Statewide Accessibility Initiative
Find additional accessibility resources
DCAMM's Statewide Accessibility Team
Call DCAMM's Statewide Accessibility Team, Emmanuel Andrade, Project Manager at (857) 204-1480
or by email at email@example.com
Call DCAMM's Statewide Accessibility Team, Chris Becker, Accessibility Compliance Coordinator at (857) 204-1206
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
moreless contact info
Did you find what you were looking for on this webpage?
Do you have anything else to tell us?
Please tell us what you were looking for. required
This form only gathers feedback about the website.