We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please use our contact form, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
- Navigation is consistent throughout the site.
- The main navigation menu is on the top of each page.
- Section links can be found in both the dropdowns or the left hand column of the respective section.
- The footer contains redundant top level navigation links.
- The “look-and-feel” of the website is controlled by style sheets. As a result, users have the option to alter this website’s appearance by substituting their own style sheet.
- If style sheets are disabled, all content is still readable
Increasing the font size
- The font size of content can be increased using the text re-sizer in the header.
- If you would like to increase the font size of the entire site, use the browser controls.
- In all modern browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari) you can select View > Zoom or use the appropriate keyboard controls.
- In older versions of Internet Explorer, select View > Text Size.
- Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have suitable Alt (alternative) attributes.
- Content should be usable/accessible with images “off” (disabled).
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- The first link in every document is a “skip to content” which is to skip directly to what is considered the main section of the page (the content).
- On interior pages, there is also a “skip to section navigation” link that will take you directly to those links.
- When printing from any browser, all navigation menus, banners and navigation bars are removed.