The Judicial Council of California recognizes the on-going need to enhance access to the California Courts.
Accessibility on this Website
Learn more about the accessibility features of this website.
Accessibility at the Courthouse
Get help with access issues at your local courthouse.
Get help with forms and web pages by trying simple troubleshooting procedures.
ADA Requests for Judicial Council Meetings
Judicial Council and Trial Court Leadership Office
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Judicial Council’s Grievance Procedure
The Judicial Council’s Grievance Procedure under the Americans with Disabilities Act is available here.
Find Your Court
For jury duty, traffic tickets, or local court information, find your trial court:
- Self-Help Centers
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) (42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq.)
- U.S. Dept. of Justice’s ADA
- California Dept. of Rehabilitation
- California Foundation for Independent Living Centers (CFILC)
- California Assistive Technology (AT) Network