To assess accessibility on your site, we recommend starting with these tools and resources:
- WAVE is our free tool that generates an instant overview of potential accessibility issues on a page.
- WAVE Runner can scan thousands of pages using the same criteria as WAVE, and deliver accessibility data on each.
- Also available as a stand-alone API or subscription API.
- WebAIM’s WCAG 2 Checklist can help you understand how accessibility is objectively measured.
Although these tools can help identify accessibility pitfalls, it takes human evaluators to assess accessibility in a user-centered, holistic way.
Our team of accessibility specialists can perform a hands-on evaluation to identify accessibility issues, explain their impact on users, and recommend remediation strategies. Our reports also provide a summary of WCAG 2 conformance.
Pricing depends on the size and complexity of the evaluated sample. WebAIM can also certify your site.
- WebAIM Services
- Accessible Web Site Certification
- Consulting & Technical Assistance
- WCAG 2 Checklist