WebAIM (Web Accessibility In Mind) has provided comprehensive web accessibility solutions since 1999. These years of experience have made WebAIM one of the leading providers of web accessibility expertise internationally. WebAIM is a non-profit organization based at the Center for Persons with Disabilities at Utah State University.
View the WebAIM Staff page
WebAIM’s mission is to expand the potential of the web for people with disabilities. We empower individuals and organizations to create accessible content by providing knowledge, technical skills, tools, organizational leadership strategies, and vision.
At WebAIM, we accomplish our mission by:
- providing services and training to organizations and individuals
- developing accessibility evaluation tools
- creating instructional materials and resources
- fostering an active online community
- engaging in research, and
- participating in policy dialogues and processes.
Over the years WebAIM has secured competitive grants and contracts from both government and private funders enabling us to engage in research, development, and dissemination. In 2005 WebAIM began providing fee-based services. These expanded over time and now include: