W3C Accessibility Standards Overview
This page introduces guidelines and other standards related to web accessibility.
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2
- Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG)
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG)
- W3C Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 3 Working Draft
- Technical Specifications
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA)
- Audio and Video
- Other Areas of W3C WAI work
- Additional Information
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) develops international Web standards: HTML, CSS, and many more. W3C’s Web standards are called W3C Recommendations.
All W3C standards are reviewed for accessibility support by the Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group.
The W3C standards and Working Group Notes introduced [...]
5 stars; 96.3% of tests passed. [Note: this rating is a work in progress.]
|Level A||Level AA||Level AAA||Unique|
Error data courtesy of Tenon.io