This collection of tutorials shows you how to develop web content that is accessible to people with disabilities, and that provides a better user experience for everyone.
The tutorials are designed to be used by a variety of individuals, including:
- Web developers will find guidance and boilerplate solutions for many common coding challenges.
- Web designers will learn how to create web page components with a built-in inclusive design.
- Web trainers will find examples to teach people about accessible web design and development.
- Content authors will learn concepts and techniques for preparing their content in an accessible way.
- Project managers will gain an understanding [...]