Stories of Web Users
in How People with Disabilities Use the Web
The following stories of people with disabilities using the Web highlight the effect of accessibility barriers and the broader benefits of accessible websites and web tools.
Note: The following scenarios are not real people. They do not address every kind of disability.
- Lee, online shopper with color blindness
- Alex, reporter with repetitive stress injury
- Martine, online student who is hard of hearing
- Ilya, senior staff member who is blind
- Preety, middle school student with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and dyslexia
- Yun, retiree with low vision, hand tremor, and [...]