WebABLE is an automated, news aggregator site dedicated to delivering news about the disability and accessibility market. WebABLE delivers daily, curated stories and news briefs in a single location where users, consumers and professionals can find everything they need.
WebABLE features Accessible News Aggregation, Syndication & Digital Advertising.
- WebABLE.COM news aggregator site
- WebABLE™ News Social Media platform on Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- WebABLE.TV Internet TV channel
- WebABLE Ads™
- WebABLE™ Events
- To help people with disabilities find relevant information, resources, events, products and services
- To provide an exclusive, targeted digital news, marketing and advertising platform for businesses who specialize in selling products, professional services and producing accessibility/disability events
WebABLE is founded on Trust Marketing principles. We focus on marketing and advertising that advocates for consumer confidence in products and services to the disability market. We believe “Making Accessibility is Everyone’s Priority”.
WebABLE operates free of influence from outside organizations or companies. When we partner with for-profit organizations we do so to make additional services and products available to our visitors that can empower consumers with disabilities as they navigate the accessibility and assistive technology marketplace. We do a careful, rigorous, and thorough analysis and screening of all potential partners, and we take great care to ensure that the nature of any relationship with another organization is based on:
- Full transparency
- Trusted information
- Honorable marketplace practices
To become the recognized leader in digital marketing products and services in the disability and accessibility market.